November 2008 - Walk Softly and Carry a Big Schtick — LiveJournal
- 01:00 am: ...The sun was spitting fire, the sky was blue as ice. I felt a little tired... - 7 comments
11:16 am: ...so I watched Miami Vice. And walked the dinosaur, I walked the dinosaur. Open the door...
- 04:00 pm: ...get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur. Open the door, get on the floor. Everybody...
06:14 pm: ...walk the dinosaur. Open the door, get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur. Open the door... - 3 comments
- 05:29 pm: ...get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur. I met you in a cave, you were painting buffalo...
- 07:52 pm: ...I said I'd be your slave, follow wherever you go. That night we split a rattlesnake... - 3 comments
09:30 pm: ...and danced beneath the stars. You fell asleep, I stayed awake and watched the passing cars. - 14 comments
- 06:18 pm: (Devenir gris. Devenir gris.) One man on a lonely platform. One case sitting by his side. - 7 comments
- 06:33 pm: Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home. Your zipcode's on fire, and your children all gone... - 12 comments